RescueTech Mobile Limited Warranty
At RescueTech Mobile, we use only the highest quality parts installed by trained and certified technicians. But, unfortunately, sometimes we get a bad part or a mistake is made. We strive to treat our customers as we want to be treated, and we want to do our best to take care of you. Here, you will find everything you need to understand and take advantage of the RescueTech Mobile 90-Day Warranty.
RescueTech Mobile 90-Day Limited Warranty
The RescueTech Mobile 90-Day Limited Warranty covers all parts and labor related to specific repairs authorized by the customer with a signed RescueTech Mobile Rescue Order. If the original repair fails as a result of faulty parts or workmanship within 90 days of repairing the device. RescueTech Mobile will attempt to repair the device again, free of charge. In the event that the device cannot be repaired, RescueTech Mobile will refund the cost of the part and labor that was paid for the repair. Screen/LCD and any other repaired or replaced parts that malfunction, or do not work as intended or designed are covered under this warranty along with the labor costs associated with the repair or replacement of those parts.
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARE NOT RECOVERABLE UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
See “Limited Warranty Exclusions” tab to reference what the RescueTech 90-Day Limited Warranty does not cover.
RescueTech Mobile Limited Warranty Repair Process
• If you are nearby, simply bring your device back to the store and let us know what the issues are. If the problems that you are having with your device are within the Scope of Warranty Coverage, we will attempt to repair your device again, replacing the defective part in question, free of charge. If we are unable to repair your device, we will refund the cost you paid for the repair. This warranty is limited to the repair that was performed and the amount you paid for the repair.
• If you had your device repaired while traveling and are unable to bring it to RescueTech Mobile – Call us (608-678-2282), or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know the issues that you are having with your device. You may be asked to provide a screenshot if possible, or a video taken with another device so we can best determine whether the issue you are having falls under the RescueTech Mobile Scope of Warranty Coverage.
• In the event that it is determined that the issue you are having may fall under the RescueTech Mobile Scope of Warranty Coverage, a UPS mailing label will be mailed to you along with packaging instructions. Use the label to ship the device to us for further review. If we determine that the issue with your device is within the RescueTech Mobile Scope of Warranty Coverage, we will attempt to repair your device again, replacing the defective part in question, free of charge. If the issue is within the RescueTech Mobile Scope of Limited Warranty Coverage and we are unable to repair your device, we will refund the cost you paid for the repair. This warranty is limited to the repair that was performed and the amount you paid for the repair. If it is determined that the issue is not within the RescueTech Mobile Scope of Limited Warranty Coverage, we will ship the device back to you free of charge.
Note: For information regarding what is NOT within the RescueTech Mobile Scope of Limited Warranty Coverage, please review the ‘Limited Warranty Exclusions” tab.
Limited Warranty Exclusions
RescueTech Mobile Limited Warranty Exclusions
After RescueTech Mobile completes a device repair, the Limited Warranty does NOT protect against or cover:
• Mishandling that causes the frame to bend, twist, or crack.
• Subsequent accidental or purposeful drops.
• Customer or third party tampering with internal hardware.
• Damage resulting from customer attempted repairs.
• New damages unrelated to the original repair.
• New damages to the original repair caused by subsequent mis-use.
• Any loss of data occurring as a result of the repair. Customers are advised to back-up all data prior to having any repair work done on a device.
• Subsequent or prior water damage and water damage related issues.
• Any damage or non-repair related malfunction noted on the Rescue Order prior to the repair.
The RescueTech Mobile Limited Warranty is valid for the specific device repaired & orginal customer, it is not transferable to subsequent owners of the device repaired.
Customer Service Agreement
RescueTech Mobile Customer Service Agreement
Following is the customer service agreement on the RescueTech Mobile Rescue Order:
PHYSICAL DAMAGE REPAIRS: I understand attempting to disassemble/repair any device may possibly cause further damage to the unit under certain circumstances. I understand the risk involved for the repair procedure and give RescueTech Mobile consent to work on my device. I also agree and understand that any existing manufacturer warranty may be voided by having a third party such as RescueTech Mobile perform repair services on my device. I also agree that RescueTech Mobile will not be held responsible for replacing a non-repairable unit. All physical damage repair services include a 90 day RescueTech Mobile warranty and is non-refundable. Any Liquid damage, physical damage or tampering/disassembly of device after our repair, will automatically void the RescueTech Mobile 90 day warranty.
LIQUID DAMAGE: The primary goal of liquid damage restoration is to get the device to turn on for data recovery. Devices that have been exposed to liquids and currently able to power on may not do so after restoration process. Exposure to certain liquids and/or plugging in a wet device will cause severe harm to the components and may deem the device unrepairable. Even if my liquid damaged device is restored, it may develop further problems related to the liquid damage at a later date. Replacement parts required during liquid damage restoration are an additional charge and are not covered under warranty. No refunds or warranties are offered or implied for Liquid Damage Restoration services.
CONTENT: I understand that. care should be taken by the customer to remove sensitive or conﬁdential information from the device and that, in the course of performing the services requested, RescueTech Mobile technicians may inadvertently see any data or information that my device contains and that RescueTech Mobile will not be held responsible for the loss of any data or content such as texts, pictures, videos, documents, contact lists, or customized settings on my device.
PAYMENT TERMS: I agree to make payment for all repaired devices in full in order for RescueTech Mobile to release my device back to me. I agree that any devices not picked up after 30 days of repair completion will become property of RescueTech Mobile.
I understand and agree to the above terms and conditions and authorize the above listed repair work on my device,